TESTS PERFORMED IN MICROBIOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Bacterial culture and antibiotic sensitivity test – all samples, Gram stain, Acid Fast bacilli staining, Stool routine microscopy, Stool for occult blood, Stool for hanging drop., Stool routine microscopy, KOH mount, Lactophenol cotton blue mount, fungal culture, Widal test, Semi quantitative RA factor test, Semi quantitative CRP test, RPR test for syphilis, Semi quantitative ASO titre, Dengue NS1 antigen/ IgM ELISA, Chikungunya IgM ELISA, HBs Ag rapid card test, Anti HCV antibody rapid card test, HBs Ag, Anti HCV, antibodyHIV combo test, Anti HAV antibody, Anti HBs antibody titre, HIV 1 & 2 rapid card test.
- ALL TESTS ARE DONE FREE OF COST.
- FEW SPECIALIZED TESTS ARE CHARGED AS PER CGHS RATE.
- Facility Integrated Counselling and Testing Centre (F- ICTC): F-ICTC was made functional on 2013 where HIV screening testing is done along with male and female counsellor.
- C.S.S.D. FACILITY AVAILABLE IN BASEMENT OF HOSPITAL.
Doctors Available are :
- 1. Dr. Megha Rastogi (Senior Resident)
- 2. Dr. Swati Sharma (Senior Resident)
- 3. Dr. Maryam Faridi (Senior Resident)
- 4. Dr. Nazia Khan (Senior Resident)