The registration counter at the ground floor segregates the patients according to their clinical details and send them accordingly to the respective registration counters in Cardiology ,Neurology, Nephrology, Senior Senior Citizen Clinic ( above the age of 70 years) and Staff clinic. Bar code scanning and numbering is done at the main registration counter located at the same floor. The staff at the Vitals Station measures the Blood Pressure (BP), Weight, Height and BMI.
Doctors Available are :
- 1. Dr. Puja Sharma (Senior Resident)
- 2. Dr. Yogesh Sharma (Senior Resident)
- 3. Dr. Pideno S. Ngullie (Senior Resident)
- 4. Dr. Raghav Kapoor (Senior Resident)
Diagnostic Tests Available are:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
- Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)
- Hoffmann’s Reflex (H- Reflex)
- Brain Stem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA )
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation Test (RNST)
All the tests are done in Neuro-Diagnostic Zone (started in April 2013 and all the facilities are DIGITAL (Paperless).
Supportive Rehabilitation Services are located on Third Floor which comprise of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.